Sunday, September 10, 2006

THANK YOU!!!!!


Thank you all so much to everyone who came to the party! We had a blast and are so blessed to have such great friends and family. Drew spent all night till we went to bed playing with each and every toy. If you click on the flickr box to the right you can see all of the pictures we took.
Also, to those of you who had a camera, if you have some good shots could you please email me those. I would love to see them!
Thank You! Thank you! Thank you!

Also, just a short apology to those you you who had to take home a fish, in my head it was a cute idea. LOL If it is any consultation I had to take one home too. And of course mine is still living(unfortunately)so Steve went out and bought "Lucy" a new home today along with some fish food. I think Lucy is here to stay for a while. Sorry if you were sent home with one. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble. :)

1 comment:

amber said...

No prob about the fish. Nemo & Sammy are doing just fine here at their new home. LoL. The kids love them.