Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New fish

And "her"name is Aloyisius, pronounced A-la-wish-us. My creative little 3 year old is quite something. When Steve got home Monday night she was so ready to walk out the door to get get a new one. So we ended up with a cute little black goldfish who is now Aloyisius. LOL

Drew update:
We brought Drew to an appointment today to see Dr. Bob this morning in Baton Rouge.
He said she looked "Absolutely Awesome"! She gained another pound in the last month, she is now 17 pounds! Rylie was only 18 pounds at 1 year old so I think Drew is pretty much on target. He changed her medicine she was on to once every other day. I had a hard enough timr emebering to give it once a day and this is really going to thro me for a loop. I am already so forgetful. He said eventually he will take her off he is just doing it slowly b/c her lungs may still not be fully developed from all of her problems.
Friday I am bringing her to get her 1st RSV shot of the season for precautionary measures. We don't need to take a change of her getting that with her lungs not beingas strong as they should.
She has another cardiologist appointment next wee on the 22nd. I am sure we will be told the same thing as today. I will update then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting-looking party! Seems everyone had loads of fun! Drew got loaded down - WOW! Way cool! I just want to know one thing....what's left for Christmas? LOL Oh I know...a puppy! LOL
Congrats on the new fishie! May Allie swim forever!
Exciting news about the Dr. visit!! WHOOO HOOO! Thank you Jesus!
Keep us posted. Love you guys.
Kimmezee