Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday.
Drew's appointment went fine. The doctor said she looked great and also did another echo (u/s) on her. She did say that there were a couple of places on her heart that we need to keep an eye on. I did not ask much about it because honestly I just don't want to know. They were not overly concerned and said they would just watch her. We just need to pray that her4 heart heals 100% perfectly.
We borrowed a walker from a friend today and within 3 miutes of her being in it she decided she was done and climbed almost all of the way out of it before Steve caught her. Good thing I didn't spend money to buy her one, crazy girl. I thought maybe it would help her to get some balance, I guess we will do it the old fashioned way. :)

No comments: