Friday, July 07, 2006

Drew's birthday party

Drew's birthday is on August 10. Since she will still be recovering form her surgery then I am planning on pushing her party back to September. For some reason I am having a hard time figuring out which saturday to do it. The 3 dates I am trying to decide on is September 9, 16, 23. Since everyone is invited maybe you can all help me come to a decision. You can email me at brandy@compfx.com. Just let me know which weekend would or wouldn't work and I will make my decision based on that.
And if you want to come let me know b/c I keep trying to make a list and my stressed out brain won't let me do it. Pease add your address to the reply to. Thanks everyone. I know this is kind of tacky but just please oblige me. :) Like I said everyone is invited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandy,
That is not tacky at all! Delete stress when possible!!! Brad Will and I would LOVE to come and celebrate Drew's VERY EVENTFUL first year of life! We are thinking about you guys...it's going to be okay.