Saturday, September 03, 2005

More help needed


First of all Drew is doing good.

I have a few more needs to add to Steve's list.
The other family that has a baby in PICU has lost everything. We are asking any of you to try and go through your closets and donate clothes. Baby Jackson (above) may be released from the hospital soon so he needs clothes, diapers and baby essentials. We have recieved a crib for baby Jackson. Thank you Patty and all of her coworkers at Oilfield International for donating all the stuff for this family.
I am just going to give the sizes I know of and we can go from there.
Womens size 6 and 7/8 and shirts size medium.
Mens size 32/32 and shirts size medium.
Baby clothes sizes 0-3 and 3-6 months.
I will get more clothes sizes today from some other families and update later.
THANK YOU!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandy, I have tons Of Jonas' old cloths I can Send out on Tuesday, and all my old size 7/8s that I am never going to fit into again HAHAHA... Send me an address and I will have them boxed and mailed on Tuesday.

Rachael (meanmeanteacher)rc15178@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Brandy, I am sure I have some stuff I can send, please email me an address and name. Gold Bless you.

Kelly (Asher's & Savanna's Mom from PNIC) k_anchell@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Brandy - I have infant boys' clothes that I'll send. Unfortunately, no size 7 women's clothes (I wish!). I think I can get your address - I'll send next week. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Stacey (bobbyjeansteen)

Anonymous said...

Brandy, I've got several boxes together what will go out tomorrow via UPS. I'm taking the highchair to Mailboxes etc. who supposedly can box up anything, so that's theirs.

I've got a box coming to you via USPS. Someone will need to sign for it... just wanted you to be on the look out for it.

Tarra (peanutshell) has put together a "registry" list of sorts for Baby Jackson's family and a bunch of us from PNIC are working on that. Be on the look out for A LOT of boxes! =)

Give Riley and Drew a hug and kiss from me and Maddie!!! {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandy....Terri is right, be looking for lots of boxes heading your way. I'll be shipping out some kitchen items today for Baby Jackson's family.
Big hugs all around!

Anonymous said...

Brandy, I would like to send something but won't be crossing the border anytime soon and mailing from Canada is a nightmare. Could I send some money to help them? Do you have a paypal account?

Email me when you can.....sarahleebone@aol.com