Sunday, May 04, 2008

Hello

All is finally well here. We went to Disney World on April 5th and Rylie was running a fever Saturday, the day we left. She stayed sick till Wednesday and Drew got sick that night and stayed sick till the weekend. I got sick Thursday and Steve got sick Friday. It was a respiratory flu that made it's rounds. Not a fun trip AT ALL. :( Then as we are recouping I get call from school saying Rylie was sick the friday after we got back and needed to be picked up. So that went to Drew and I and then me again a week later. Luckily Steve was spared both times.
On to better things....
I am now 17 weeks along today and baby is doing good. I have another appointmet in 2 weeks with an ultrasound. Will post then if we find out for sure the sex of the baby.
Drew is doing great and she has an appointment on thursday in New Orleans with Dr. Bob.
I will update later this week.

No comments: