Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Steve!
















It sure has been a while.

Today is Steve's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!! I love you!

We are now expecting baby #3 by October 12th!! I am just 10 weeks along so we have a ways to go. When we asked Rylie if she would like a baby sister or baby brother her reply was I already have a sister I dont need another. LOL
Now that she knows I am pregnant she is excited. She keeps asking when and I just keep saying a long time.

Drew is doing awesome despite the cough that she has finally rid herself of that has been here since January. We have an appt. with Dr. Bob for her 6 month checkup sometime next month. I promise to update. :)

Rylie is doing good in school and loves it.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Julie Plank said...

OMG!!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! These are some great pics. Drew has grown so much, you would never know what that girl has been through! Call me when you get a minute!
Julie