Thursday, January 04, 2007

Shots

i took Drew in to get her 6 month baby shots. She was trooper as usual. The really great news is she weighs 19 pounds 6 ounces!!!!
So the cardiologists scale was very wrong like I thought.
Now onto Rylie, I have noticed her asking me "what" a lot. So I had the nurse check her ears with the machine. She has blockage in both ears. :( We have an appointment on Monday to go back and see the doctor. I hope it is something minor that can be fixed very easily. She had a bad earache back in Novemeber so I am guessing it has been like that since then. Bad me for not realizing this sooner.

To end on a happier note, Drew is now WALKING everywhere! Just in the past 2 weeks she seems so much happier. She is babbling more and laughing out loud. It is just those little things you take for granted in a normal child. Though she can say "mama" quite well and very often. I will be happier when she learns a new word. LOL

No comments: