Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Drew's appointment today

She is still not gaining weight, she only gained 3 ounces in 6 weeks. :(
Drew now weighs 14 pounds 11 ounces. Any ideas on how to fatten her up in the next 2 weeks would be appreciated.
Her surgery is scheduled forJuly 13th.
The cardiologist said she looked great but the not gaining weight thing is scareing her. She really does eat alot so I don't know what else to do. She gets 24 ounces of formula which is more concentrated to give her more calories. She eats at least a half of an avocado a day along with cheese and plain potatoes and lots more.
I mean maybe if the girl would stay still for 1/2 a second she might save some calories. I spend ALL day following her around, I wish I could lose the weight instead. LOL
Just please keep our little munchkin in your prayers.

No comments: